Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Seasoned Ranch Pretzels.

Seasoned pretzels

I had to post a Super Bowl worthy recipe seeing that the big game is only a few days away.

I'm from Rhode Island so I don't think I even have to tell you I'm rooting for the Pat's to win this one. Even if we weren't absolutely pumped for the big game, we still watch and I still make "football food".

Munchies are a must and these Seasoned Ranch Pretzels will certainly we served.

We love the Snyder flavored pretzels but I thought I they would be just as easy to make, so I made some. My boys are all about ranch everything, so I based the recipe around the ranch. Feel free to throw in whatever spice makes you happy, you can even add in some heat if you'd like.


Seasoned Ranch Pretzels
Printable recipe
1 bag hard pretzels (Snyder’s is what I used. They range from 12 – 16 oz.)
3/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
1 packet dry ranch seasoning
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon lemon pepper
3 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons dill weed

Preheat oven to 200. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
Break the pretzels into pieces. Combine the oil and whatever spices you are using bowl, or you can just add the spices to the measuring cup that you placed the oil in like I did. Pour over the pretzels in the bag. Shake until all the pieces are well coated.
Spread the pretzels onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 50 minutes, turning every 15 minutes or so. Allow to cool completely. Keep in a covered container.

No comments: