Monday, July 12, 2010

Beach 2010

We took a drive down to the beach when the heat wave let up just a little so that Mom & Dad could see the water before they left for back home.

The cool ocean breeze was a welcome relief.

Evan and his friend Brandon did some seashell hunting and very close inspections.


Evan seashell

Brandon seashell

They also had a great time trying to splash a bunch of seagulls off the rocks.

Gull Splash

Gull Splash 1

Gull Splash 2

Gull Splash 3

Success!

Gull Splash 4

One of the little fellas even flew back over to the beach while the guys were building a sandcastle.
Gull Splash 5

It was just sea and sun and smiles for a few hours.

Evan beach

Evan beach 1

Evan beach 2

Evan beach 3

Evan beach 4


We love the beach.

Evan beach 5

2 comments:

TKW said...

I love the pictures of those naughty boys splashing the seagulls! I hate birds, so I enjoyed the torment!

Kim said...

Oh thank you. These photos are just what I need. I have been aching for a trip to the beach. I need to see the blues and feel the wind and sand and taste the salt on my tongue. I'm so glad ya'll are enjoying your vacation!