Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday~

I know this is supposed to be Wordless Wednesday, but sometimes I have a hard time being non-verbal, just ask my husband. So consider this my Non-Wordless Wednesday. Wait, does that even make sense??

Buzz

I can’t seem to contain myself when the weather gets nice here in New England. I find myself buzzing around like a little bee. There are seedlings to be planted, gardens to plan, yard work to be done, planning for new garden beds, compost to turn, birdhouses to clean out, etc. The list never ends.

My in-laws are coming for the 4th of July. We can't wait to see them again. I look forward to entertaining in our outdoor spaces. John loves to grill and use the smoker, and I love making sides and desserts so it’s a win-win situation for both of us.

Tomorrow I’m off to the Boston Flower show with my friend Eva. I turned 46 on Sunday and this trip was Eva’s birthday present to me. Great gift huh? I’m sure I’ll find lots of inspiration at the show.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

5 comments:

Dana @ Cooking At Cafe D said...

Can I just tell you -
I love "Wordless Wednesday."

Alicia Gregoire said...

Enjoy the flower show. It's always great.

Laurie said...

What a lovely present. Enjoy the show!

Lyndas recipe box said...

Happy birthday and have a wonderful time at the flower show!

Kathleen Gilbert said...

Happy Birthday. You are still older than me. I don't turn 46 until next month... lol....